Sunday, May 27, 2012

LC inspiration

Lauren Conrad has amazing color and hair! I love her dark base with perfect highlights and the blended results it creates.  I had a guest the other day who came in and wanted the ombre effect in her hair.  She had about 2-3 inches of grown out blonde highlights and was very blonde.  Since ombre is dark graduating into light, I needed to darken her very blonde hair, yet reserve it on the ends, while making it look soft and natural.  I'm kicking myself for not getting a before photo.  Oh well, the end photos are worth it. This isn't photo shoot quality, but you can still see the color.  In person the ends are much blonder. Some of the photos are with flash and others are without.  
 It wouldn't be right to use Lauren Conrad's photo and not give a shout out to her amazing blog; I love it!  Thanks for the inspiration! 








No comments: