Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A little bit of lately

As I was showing a friend pictures on my iphone of hair I've styled lately, they mentioned I should put them on my blog, so why not? I usually add editorial photos, but today you get to see some of the work I do inside the salon.

 A little bit of updo's:

Best part of living in DC, are all the Balls, Galas, and formal events that happen.  Which means, I get to style a lot of updo's.  The first two are for galas and the last one was a retro wedding; she even had a fascinator with a vail.
                         Even though this looks very tight and sleek, the front was loose and soft.


A little bit of coloring:

Natural red hair, with ombre blonde. 


                                                                      Before

After

No comments: